Here's The Deal
If you take a peek at the Essay Archives
section you'll find more than 150 essays to plough through, all about Japan and mostly drinking or chick stories created by guys from the forum and myself.
For those out there
who are wondering where it all started from, I thought I'd create a little page dedicated to the first few beauties that I wrote, mainly for my own amusement and posterity if nothing else.
These essays used to on the front of the site but that became inappropriate as more writing came flooding in from other people, dudes who deserve as much credit as
I for their scribblings and the time they put into them. My ones are cooler though because they have pictures and music. So there. In case some of you notice that some old essays are missing,
it's because some of them (Nightlife in Sapporo, Cool Places etc), have been implemented into the main 'guide' section of the newer site. They're still there, you'll just have to scratch around for them.
It's alllll still there.
Looking at them now, I kind of laugh at how innocent and just plain dumb
I was at the time of writing (most date back to around 99') and how my opinions have come to differ in many ways. How I've become older, more experienced and mature, better grammatically, and most of
all, quite a dull bum. It seems like when you're 21 and getting laid with great looking chicks for the first time, life is
like a rollercoaster. You're the best-looking you'll ever be, no gut, hairless back. I'm glad that I came up with the concept of getting it all down in writing before those great memories
began to slip and perish.
So, anyway without further ado, here they are. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll sue...Enjoy! (And don't be a critic!)
- a brief explanation as to the events that had me visit Japan for the first time back in '99
- pretty obvious what this one is about. A couple of guys mailed me to tell me this one made them decide to visit to Japan. Hehehe.
- my first experiences getting played by an older Chinese woman. Ahh, cherish the painful memories...
- a nice little reminiscence. Me and my old hooker girlfriend.
- EvilKris stalks himself a fine Japanese babe (Karma had it's revenge years later, check out The Stalker in the archives!)
- my earliest memories of being 'reborn' AAA, and the inspirationally hot-chick that turned me. (or was I born an Asian-girl addict???Hmmmm)
- the next few essays really have little or no bearing on Japan, just some random writing about my other travels. This one relates to a little adventure I had in the pot-smoking,
capital of the world, checking out hookers and the like in Amsterdam. Still makes me laugh just thinking about it actually.
- This one has me enjoying a frisky weekend in Korea. I've actually been to Korea twice but Pusan was nothing but drinking and rather unadventurous. So I wrote about Seoul instead.
- OK, before you Yanks go crazy on me after reading this let me just tell you I actually enjoyed the USA visit a lot. In fact I love the States. That being said this essay comes out pretty negative.
There you go then. Of course, I've written a few more, but you'll have to skip over to the archives to get 'em.